Wednesday, August 14, 2024

My InboxDollars Game Offer Experience: June's Journey

I downloaded June's Journey on Android as an offer on InboxDollars (referral link) to play and earn points to redeem for gift cards or Paypal (mostly I do this). The offer could also have been done on iPhone or iPad, but I prefer to do these games on a cheap Android I got just for doing game offers so I can play them and still be able to use my iPhone as usual.

I enjoyed playing June's Journey. Overall I found it easy and did not seem to take much effort overall.

Offer Goals (Must complete within 30 days of downloading)

  • Play Chapter 2 - Scene 6 Hidden Cellar to earn $0.50 (Completed Day 1)
  • Play Chapter 2 - Scene 11 Eddie's Car to earn $2 (Completed Day 2)
  • Play Chapter 4 - Scene 17 Richmond Library to earn $5 (Completed Day 3, also got $2 bonus from Scratch & Win Prize when it went pending and another $2 bonus from Scratch & Win Prize when it credited)
  • Play Chapter 6 - Scene 26 Julian's Boat to earn $15 (Completed Day 5)
  • Play Chapter 12 - Scene 56 Train Car to earn $35 (Completed Day 17)
  • Make a Purchase to earn $2 (Completed Day 2)
    • Purchased the Starter Pack for $1.99 (it costs $2.99, but I found I could save $1 using 50 Google Play points)

Daily Level Progress

  1. Scene 10
  2. Scene 15
  3. Scene 20
  4. Scene 25
  5. Scene 28
  6. Scene 30
  7. Scene 32
  8. Scene 35
  9. Scene 39
  10. Scene 39
  11. Scene 40
  12. Scene 43
  13. Scene 43
  14. Scene 44
  15. Scene 49
  16. Scene 53
  17. Scene 56

General Tips

I found this site useful for helping find items faster. It does not help getting Perfect scores any more than just playing and knowing where things are after more plays, but it does help with the tasks that are finish without missing a tap or not using hints. It is also faster than waiting for the hint to reset when you need more than one for the scene.


Always watch the ad to get reduced energy cost. It makes a huge difference how many times you can play with the energy. Initially the game gives skips, but then there was always ads available to keep it going as needed.


Help Wanted missions are good for more coins and energy. It is also another way to get 5-star boxes. When you finish the mission there is a countdown of hours for another one, but you can skip it by watching an ad.


Mostly I opened the star boxes as soon as I got them, but towards the end I did start to save them for after I ran out of energy and had time to play some more. Keeping at least some can be helpful to clear more Help Wanted cases that involve opening them, which is especially useful if there is an event active that Help Wanted cases help progress faster in. I did not like hoarding the 5 stars, though, in case they had a seasonal decoration as those help with leveling up faster as you can instantly place them instead of needing coins and then waiting for a decor to finish to get the flowers.


Daily you can renovate the Lighthouse twice (once free, second with watching an ad), which gives you some flowers for leveling up.


The different events can help with gaining more energy, coins, and decor for leveling up faster.


I mostly focused on building the Seasonal decor sets for leveling up as you earn rewards as you build more of them, which then helps with leveling faster.


I forgot what level Jack was unlocked, but sending him off on missions helps a little.

No comments: