Monday, August 5, 2024

Disney Emoji Blitz: Disney Parks Around the World Item Card Event - My Emoji Prizes

1st Play Through Map 6 Final Prize - Diamond Box

From the Diamond Box at the end of Map 6 on my 1st play through, I got Electrical Parade Minnie.

1st Play Through Map 7 Final Prize - Diamond Box

I got Electrical Parade Cheshire Cat from the box at the end of Map 7 on my 1st play through.

2nd Play Through Map 6 Final Prize - Diamond Box

I got another Electrical Parade Cheshire Cat from the box at the end of Map 6 on my 2nd play through. Now I have him at Level 3.

2nd Play Through Map 7 Final Prize - Diamond Box

From Map 7 on my 2nd play through, I got Figment. Really had hoped for at least one of the new emojis (even wasted gems to buy 2 boxes and just ended up with 2 more Electrical Parade Minnies).

No comments: