Saturday, June 8, 2024

My MyPoints Game Offer Experience: Word Yatzy

I downloaded Word Yatzy on iPhone as an offer on MyPoints (referral link) to play and earn points to redeem for gift cards or Paypal (mostly I do this). The offer could also have been done on iPad or Android, but I did on iPhone as there was a 850 point bonus available for completing Level 13 on the iPhone.

Easy to play and even if you do not win you can earn progress. Using an anagram solver website can help with the daily challenges and getting Yatzy to complete missions to progress faster, but mostly I just preferred to do my best and not care if I broke my win streak. Could have finished faster, but the XP from Daily Challenge and days played achievements also helped with leveling up with minimal time played effort.

Offer Goals (Must complete within 30 days of downloading)

  • Reach Level 3 to earn 17 points/~$0.11 (Completed Day 1, credited at Level 2)
  • Reach Level 6 to earn 85 points/~$0.53 (Completed Day 2, credited at Level 5)
  • Reach Level 9 to earn 128 points/~$0.81 (Completed Day 2, credited at Level 8)
  • Reach Level 11 to earn 128 points/~$0.81 (Completed Day 3, credited at Level 10)
  • Reach Level 13 to earn 340 points/~$2.14 (also got 850 points/~$5.35 bonus, Completed Day 4, credited at Level 12)
  • Reach Level 15 to earn 680 points/~$4.28 (Completed Day 9, credited at Level 14)
  • Reach Level 17 to earn 1700 points/~$10.69 (Completed Day 16, credited at Level 16)

Daily Level Progress

  1. Level 3
  2. Level 8
  3. Level 11
  4. Level 12
  5. Level 12
  6. Level 13
  7. Level 13
  8. Level 13
  9. Level 14
  10. Level 14
  11. Level 14
  12. Level 14
  13. Level 15
  14. Level 15
  15. Level 16

General Tips


You get 2 XP per game you lose and 5 XP per game you win, but I found paying attention to the Achievements was a good way to help level up faster. The Daily Tasks can also help you get gems (I only used these to save my streak whenever I needed to and had enough gems) and coins (use for tile upgrades)


In between some turns and games, there is a wheel you can spin if you watch an ad. To some extent this is worthwhile as especially the coins for upgrading tiles is useful, but time may be better spent just playing more turns to finish games for XP.


Initially I ignored the Tiles area, but after a few days I realized that unlocking and upgrading the tiles moved you along the Collection Level track that gave you 20 XP every few levels. Additionally, upgrading tiles is one of the Achievements for more XP.


When the Hidden Temple event is going on, I found it worthwhile to try to play words on the tiles with the pickaxe and then use them to unlock chests in the mini game for more gems and coins.

No comments: