Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Rock Band Country Track Pack

I love country music, so the country track pack for Rock Band was a must have and its release was the biggest reason I bought the Rock Band 2 bundle for myself finally this summer. Up until there was the country track pack I was content with having to go over to my parent's and play on the version I helped buy for my bro's Xbox 360, but the country songs were what made me give in and finally get it for myself. That and the Beatles Rock Band, which I preordered and should be getting in the mail soon. Anyways, the play mode is the simplified version like Rock Band 1 for the Wii and not the fun customizable version like Rock Band 2 for all systems and 1 for some systems. However, the game is not too expensive for the 21 songs that comes with it and it is totally worth it to have the country music to play to. Not to mention many of the songs are actually popular/hit songs unlike the a lot more obscure stuff that Rock Band has and tends to lack the popular/hit songs at least in what comes with it.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: