Monday, September 14, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: The Beatles Rock Band

This weekend I enjoy playing The Beatles Rock Band on the Wii. Not only because of the music, but the unique gameplay. It is different than the other versions of the game, as you can play in a story mode that is like playing through the Beatles career. I have not really totally explored it, but I totally recommend it for Beatles lovers. Of course, if you do not like their music even with the different way of playing you most likely will not like it.

The graphics are also way more interesting and not as dark of a background. Some may not like this because the background can be a little more distracting than the rather dim way the band background usually is. Personally, though, I kind of like the brighter background.

The only issue I have with this version is that the way the guitar not bars are very thin lines that make it hard to tell which button you are holding down because it is such a minimal change from being lit up to not being lit up. Only was an issue when I accidentally ended up playing a hard song and had to move my hands for the five notes and found it hard to keep track of where my fingers were because of the lighting up is hard to notice. Of course, part of the problem is my small television and playing rather far away from it. By the way I beat the Hard song, which really says something about this not being too difficult of a Rock Band game because I do not think I have ever beat a song on hard on any other Rock Band and if I did I barely did it and this was rather easy.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: