Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Disney Sing It

I rented Disney Sing It since I finally have a Wii microphone from the Rock Band 2 bundle. I only rented it because it has one of my all time favorite songs "Ready, Set, Don't Go." It really is not worth it for just this one song, especially since I do not like singing. Now if they came out with one with classic Disney songs from movies and not stupid modern stuff like Aly & AJ and Camp Rock I might even like it if it was just singing. If it had guitar and/or drum compatibility with the Rock Band set or even just with Wii remote and nunchuck like Ultimate Band, I might even like it with the modern songs. As is it was kind of boring, although the music videos are totally real graphic wise like you would see on television. The only other interesting thing is the variety of play modes, but since I do not like the singing no matter the variety it does not get me into it. I also do not like the way the words come up on the screen. At least the Rock Band scrolling way is way better than this line by line way.

Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: