Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Rock Band 2 New Battle of the Bands Challenges September 9, 2009

The newest Battle of the Bands Challenges are called The Beatles: Rock Band Release Party and The Battle of Death. The Beatles: Rock Band Release Party is a guitar and bassist battle. Since I do not have two guitars or even another person to play with I am not sure if this battle requires downloads, but I feel like it probably does. The songs are "Yomp" and "Crazy Tuesday." The challenge is ranked by score.

The other new battle called The Battle of Death is a general band battle. The songs are "Pretend We're Dead," "Spirit in the Sky," and "Souls of Black." The challenge is ranked by longest streak. It requires you to play as Expert and no Saviors allowed. Since I am not really any good at expert on any instrument I did not try the battle, but it was nice to notice that I could if I wanted because it is all songs included in the game.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots of the newest Battle of the Bands challenge on Rock Band 2.



No comments: