Sunday, September 6, 2009

Nintendo DS Screenshots: TrackMania

Trackmania is an interesting sort of racing game. I did not really give it that much of a shot, I will admit because he kind of frustrated me that the controls were way too sensitive with the turning going a lot just for a little hitting left or right. It is also kind of annoying it does not have much unlocked to start. The racing part is not too bad, but it gets hard fast due to the responsiveness being so sensitive. I also unlocked the platform part, which seems to just be getting through to the end of the track, but I do not know for sure because just the first level frustrated me. That was not due to the responsiveness, but just me getting tired of falling off the track.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: