Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: New Everybody Votes Polls and Results September 15, 2009



The newest National poll results are in for Is any part of Darth Vader a 'good guy'? The majority (75.2%) said Somewhere in there, yes. The gender breakdown was 77.3% of males and 71.4% of females saying Somewhere in there, yes. The National Prediction Accuracy was 70%.

Did you vote with the majority? Was your prediction correct?



The newest National poll is How many buttons on your TV remote control do you use on a regular basis? Very few of them or Many of them. I voted for many of them, but then I thought about it and actually the buttons I most use are on my DirectTV box and only the volume, Game, and Power buttons I use on my television remote. In my bedroom I do not even use the TV remote because the controls are synced with my DirectTV remote. Thus I ended up predicting more will say very few buttons except that might end up being wrong if people think the same way I did at first.

What is your answer to this poll and what do you predict will be the most popular?

No comments: