Friday, September 25, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party

I thought Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party would be interesting because it has balance board compatibility. It certainly is interesting with the crazy rabbids and the odd mini games that are a play on television shows and channels. However, some of the controls are just as crazy to the point of frustrating. I just do not get the stupid sitting on the Wii board crap and the whole driving games such with the balance board added. I guess it would be okay played without the balance board, but the whole balance board experience tainted my view of the game. If you liked the other Rayman Raving Rabbids games I say give it a try, but try it without the balance board and give it a fairer chance than I did.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: