Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Luxor Pharoah's Challenge

Luxor Pharoah's Challenge is a puzzle type game. Reminds me of a slorg game on Neopets. You basically just match up three bubbles of the same color to make them disappear. The chain moves on a path along the screen and you shoot the bubbles up at it to match up the colors. It is pretty easy to play and for a puzzle game lover like me easy to get addicted to. However, it is not the same endless want to play hours type of addiction of playing a portable puzzle game like on the DS.

The whole aiming at the television screen gets a little frustrating after a half hour at a time and I need a break, but I did come back to it several times before finally mailing it back after a week of having it. That is really saying something for me, as I tend to only play one or two days (less than an hour a day) before mailing my rental games back. Not worth owning on the Wii, but I there is a DS version I would not mind having if only I had the money to spend on games. It is either rent with a 2 game a month plan on Gamefly or be able to buy one game a month and I would rather rent.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: