Monday, April 11, 2011

Kongregate Badge of the Day: Operation Market Garden

Finally got our Gamestop Edge card turned in for the new PowerUp Rewards card and discovered that you can earn points by earning the Badge of the Day on Kongregate.  I find it a fun way to find new games to play online without having to decide what of the bazillion to choose from.  I do not expect to get the points every day, but when they are in my capability and I have time it is a fun way to be entertained.

The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Monday, April 11, 2011 is Operation Market Garden.  This is a Medium level badge for the game Bunny Flags.  To get the badge you have to complete all the garden levels.  There are 5 of these levels and you can do it at any level of difficulty.  For getting this Badge of the Day you get 17 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points.

I found the Operation Market Garden badge quite easy to get.  Then again I love tower defense games and tend to be pretty good at them.  I actually liked the Garden levels more than the first study levels because the path was more constrained for the most part.   Of course, it still took me about an hour, but that is just because the levels take time to play through, as I never lost and only a few times even had the flag taken.  Definitely a fun game to play and I do not think I would have chosen it on my own to try.

As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points.

Click below for a larger version of the screenshots below.

No comments: