Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finally Completed my 1st Puzzle (Kirby) Swap Puzzle in StreetPass



For about a week now I have been spending all my coins I earn walking around with my 3DS (I always get the max 10 coins per day) to buy puzzle pieces in the Puzzle Sway part of StreetPass.  It might seem this is an easy way to complete the puzzle, but it is not, as you often get doubles.  Finally today I unlocked the last piece I needed to complete the Kirby puzzle.

When completed it is becomes slightly animated.  It is really cool to see the Kirby puzzle in 3D.  Certainly makes me want to get more puzzles completed to see them in 3D.

Now if I could just StreetPass someone with a different puzzle to get it started.  You cannot buy new puzzle pieces for a panel you have not started, yet.

No comments: