Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kongregate Badge of the Day: Roboslayer

The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Thursday, April 21, 2011 is the Roboslayer Badge.  This is an Easy rated badge for the game Bot Arena 3.  To get the badge you have to defeat 10 opponents in career or challenge mode. For getting this Badge of the Day you get 6 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points.


I did not understand the clicking and dragging mouse controls at first because I skipped the instructions and was trying to control the robot with arrow keys.  I still do not like the actual controls, but at least once I read the instructions I could beat the early opponents no problem.  I still lost several times on the second and third levels, but it does not matter that you lose and the opponents beat count keeps accumulating even if you lose in between beating opponents.

As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points.

Comment if you have any if you have any other tips to help others get today's badge to help out those having trouble.  Also, feel free to ask questions if you need help and I will try to help you out.

No comments: