Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kongregate Badge of the Day: Hostage Crisis Resolution

The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Wednesday, April 13, 2011 is the Hostage Crisis Resolution Badge.  This is a Easy rated badge for the game Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge.  To get the badge you have to sell Rescue Adriana in Level 3 (i.e. beat level 3). For getting this Badge of the Day you get 6 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points.

Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge is basically a space age style shooter game (only kind of shooters I occasionally choose to play).  I like that it has two different control options, although I totally prefer the ASWD and mouse way.  There are three starter ships to choose (I choose the blue one).

Getting today's Badge of the Day was not too hard for me, but the first time through I died at the boss on Level 3 and had to start all over.  I had not saved the game despite it telling me to.  The second time through I saved at end of every level and then did not need to revert to save game because I beat the boss.  I also saved all my missiles and bought more for beating the boss easier.  Additionally, using the Healing Skill is definitely a lifesaver, so I certainly would not want the orange ship to start.

As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points.

Comment if you have any if you have any other tips to help others get today's badge to help out those having trouble.  Also, feel free to ask questions if you need help and I will try to help you out.

Click below for a larger version of the screenshots.

No comments: