Saturday, April 16, 2011

My 1st Random StreetPass and a New Puzzle!!!

I am excited that today I finally got my first random StreetPass. I have been carrying my 3DS with me everywhere I go since I got it including baseball games, the mall, the movies, etc. I kept hoping I would get a StreetPass. This morning I even tried to get one at WalMart with the display model, but it would not turn on. Then this afternoon I checked StreetPass because I knew I just repassed my brother and was excited to found that while I had been out at CostCo I had passed another 3DS.



Getting my first StreetPass from a random person is exciting for me, but the more exciting part is that they had different panels of puzzles besides the Kirby one. Thus I got to start anther puzzle (Pikmin). They actually had three panels, but it does not tell you what they are except show pieces you already have (i.e. I saw his completed Kirby). Thus while I could choose what piece I wanted, I could not know what one I was starting. I do not care, though, as I am just happy with the StreetPass and starting a new puzzle panel is a fun bonus.

No comments: