Saturday, October 5, 2024

Pikmin Bloom: Kura Revolving Sushi Bar Special Sushi Gold Seedlings


I had time to spare on my first day of my D.C. visit and decided to take the Metro over to Gallery-Place Chinatown to get a guaranteed Sushi seedling from the Kura Revolving Sushi Bar location.


To get the seedling, you have to pull down on the flower similar to how you get Nectar from bloomed flowers. You do have to be closer than bloomed flowers, though, as you have to actually be within the circle radius of it. The circle changes color and lights up when you get in it, though, so that's helpful to know when you are close enough to get a seedling.


You can get one every day through December 2 and I thought about maybe trying to go by it every day I am in town, but I only need one more Sushi Pikmin to complete that decor and figure I'll eventually get there anyways, so I'll probably only try on the days I am planning to be nearby for other reasons. However, I do like this sponsored event concept of being able to guarantee a specific seedling type (and being a gold seedling, it does not take long to grow).


I ended up with a Rock Sushi Pikmin (Purple is the one I am missing).

No comments: