Thursday, May 9, 2024

My InboxDollars Game Offer Experience: Mergeland Alice's Adventure

I downloaded Mergeland Alice's Adventure (called Alice's Dream when it goes to the App store, but the Game Offer calls it Mergeland Alice's Adventure) on Android as an offer on InboxDollars (referral link) to play and earn points to redeem for gift cards or Paypal (mostly I do this). The offer could also have been done on iPhone or iPad, but I prefer to do these games on a cheap Android I got just for doing game offers so I can play them and still be able to use my iPhone as usual.

This game is definitely a major grind and time suck to do. I originally did not plan to even spend money on it, but doing the purchase goals did make it more worthwhile although not such it helped all them much in progressing fast enough. It was playing every 2 hours when there was an ad for energy that was setting timers for that and other things like harvesting the character buildings every 24 hours that was the real key to making the Level 20 goal. Not sure if Level 25 is possible even with spending more money.

Offer Goals (Must complete within 30 days of downloading)

  • Reach Level 5 to earn $0.50 (Completed Day 1)
  • Newbies Special $1.99 to earn $1 (Completed Day 1, purchased first Newbie Special that popped up, which was actually $0.99)
  • Purchase Piggy Bank $4.99 to earn $2 (completed Day 2)
  • Reach Level 10 to earn $3 (completed Day 3)
  • Unlock Any Extra Land to earn $4 (Completed Day 7 buying Mushroom Island for $3.99)
  • Reach Level 13 to earn $5 (also got a $5 bonus, Completed Day 6)
  • Reach Level 15 to earn $15 (Completed Day 10)
  • $19.99 Purchase to earn $20 (Completed Day 4 when buying for the $29.99 purchase goal)
  • Reach Level 18 to earn $25 (Completed Day 21)
  • $29.99 Purchase to earn $20 (Completed Day 4 buying first $29.99 deal I saw, which was for keys after reaching Level 11)
  • Reach Level 20 to earn $120 (Completed Day 28)
  • Reach Level 25 to earn $300 (gave up after Level 20 as knew I could not get to 25 witj only 2 days left)

Daily Level Progress

  1. Level 7
  2. Level 9
  3. Level 10
  4. Level 11
  5. Level 12
  6. Level 13
  7. Level 13
  8. Level 14
  9. Level 14
  10. Level 15
  11. Level 15
  12. Level 16
  13. Level 16
  14. Level 16
  15. Level 16
  16. Level 17
  17. Level 17
  18. Level 17
  19. Level 17
  20. Level 18
  21. Level 18
  22. Level 18
  23. Level 18
  24. Level 18
  25. Level 19
  26. Level 19
  27. Level 19
  28. Level 20

General Tips


The main thing to do to progress most efficiently is to always make merges of 5. Sometimes for space reasons though I found I had to do 3s in order to clear up space as there just is not space to get stuck with 4 of too many things, especially when you get a mine mission and end up with a bunch of those all over to clear out the mission.


Completing the missions on the left side was what I found was best for getting XP to level up. There is always one that rotates between things like opening chests, assigning twins to tasks, mining the current character's house's mine, harvesting food, and cooking food. I tried to claim the daily chests every time I could and saved them as the only items in the hat to not clutter the map and have them available when I got to a mission that needed me to open them as sometimes these missions were open 4 or 5 of them. The Character Chest missions were the ones I sometimes got stuck on for days because I did not have any available or enough gems to buy them.


Every 5 minutes or so it seems there are Yellow Butterflies that come across screen. Tap on these to get seedlings for more crop production.


Sometimes there is also a Pink Video Cream Butterfly. These are good for getting things like keys, chests, diamonds, and items for current character's house.



There is always some side map event going on. It seems mostly impossible to complete them, so not worth wasting coins on energy. However, using the energy you get and doing the ad for 30 more every 4 hours can help you get some coins and other items to help on progress in the main map.


About once a week part of the week there is a Ranking Challenge. Managing to end up at the top was good for the energy reward.


Every 2 hours you can watch an ad for 30 energy in the Energy Shop. Also, up to 3 times a day you can buy the 80 energy for 350 coins. I bought it 3 times almost every day. A few times I also bought it for 700 as I felt I had plenty of coins to waste, especially as I was nearing finishing Level 20 on knew I was not going to go for 25 and no longer needed the coins.


The Energy Lotto is also a good way to get extra energy and has various cooldowns between use, but mostly seemed I could do it 3 or 4 times a day.


For the most part I did not waste energy when there was special events. I did find it worthwhile to use it for the minerals for the current house item progress versus doing the regular mining for them, though. The crop mineral I used only a few times for when I had a Harvest Food mission to complete and wanted to get it done quicker.


Some days there was a build speedup, which was good for focusing on the higher levels of items to get through them faster.




Initially when I had to complete the daily quest Spend 7 diamonds missions I would spend 25 in the store, but I later realized it was more efficient to save gems for Character Chests when those missions popped up and I needed one and the easiest way to only spend 7 was on instantly completing an operation when it was down to the right time to spend exactly 7.



After you complete a character's house, you can sell those resources to repair areas, which you can then tap on once a day to get helpful resources including experience, keys, and energy.



About once a day I noticed a Baby Seal Airship. These allow you to watch an Ad for energy, coins, or diamond. I always just went with the energy option.

No comments: