Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tired of No Badge of Day in the Morning

This is getting annoying that I cannot knock out the Badge of the Day first thing in the morning.  At least the Kongregate Twitter feed tells me what it is, but I do not like that I have to then remember to go back later to get my bonuses.  Anyways, today's badge of the day is the Crushing This Daisy Badge in the endeavor game.  It is pretty easy to get, but rather boring in my opinion.  At least I got it done and hopefully I remember to go back later to see if it has been activated as badge of day.

I am thinking I should change to checking later in the day, but then I would probably totally forget or not have enough time to try to get the ones that are harder for me.  It is just really odd that the Kongregate Twitter account announces the badge 4 to 5 hours before I am awake and checking and then the Badge of the Day bonuses are still not active.

No comments: