Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nintendo DS Screenshots: Jeopardy

I love watching the game show Jeopardy and playing trivia games, so I was excited for this game to finally come up as my Gamefly rental earlier this month.  Lately, I have ended up being quite disappointed in my rentals including two 3DS LEGO games that frustrated me to the point of not even finishing the first level (Star Wars Clone Wars was worst and Pirates not much better).  I actually had low expectations all along for Jeopardy, so I do not know if it was the low expectations or just the fact it was a game that did not frustrate me, but either way I ended up falling in love with the game.

The easy mode of Jeopardy on the DS gives you three options for the question when you buzz in.  This makes it easy for you to guess with less certainty, although you are still risking the money if you get it wrong.  Starting in medium difficulty, though, it is like real Jeopardy and you have to type in your response.

Overall I found Jeopardy for the Nintendo DS to be a lot of fun.  Some categories were easy and others challenging, but it was fun to learn new things while playing.

Click the screenshots below to see a larger version of them.



No comments: