Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kongregate Badge of Day: Free as a Pirate

The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Saturday, September 17, 2011 is the Free as a Pirate Badge.  This is a medium rated badge for the game Shore Siege! To get the badge you have to repair your ship and escape the islande. For getting this Badge of the Day you get 17 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points.

I got this badge on my first try the other day when I was completing the Walk Like a Pirate Quest.  My main strategy was keeping a turret on each row at all times.  It took me 22 days to escape, but I forgot about buying the repairs until more than half way through and probably could have done it faster, although not fast enough for the hard badge (11 days).

As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points.

No comments: