Monday, September 26, 2011

Kongregate Badge of the Day: Small Savings

The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Monday, September 26, 2011 is the Small Savings Badge. This is an easy rated badge for the game Zilch. To get the badge you have to bank 10,000 points.  For getting this Badge of the Day you get 6 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points.

I got this badge on my second try on Easy.  The first time around I only failed because it took me quite a few rounds to figure out how banking worked (you have to have at least 300 points) due to the tutorial being quite useless.

As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points.

Comment if you have any if you have any other tips to help others get today's badge to help out those having trouble. Also, feel free to ask questions if you need help and I will try to help you out.

No comments: