Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kongregate Badge of the Day: Home by Christmas

The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Thursday, September 29, 2011 is the Home by Christmas Badge. This is a medium rated badge for the game Warfare 1944. To get the badge you have to beat all 8 American campaigns.  For getting this Badge of the Day you get 17 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points.

I was surprised that it took me less than an hour and only replaying campaigns a few times to successfully beat all 8.  I got all the top rows of upgrades and the Assault Tactics and Resupply Inbound in the second row.  I still had 2 upgrade points I could have used during final battle, but ended up not needing them.  I kind of mostly just kept sending random troops other than sending tanks followed by bazookas when a tank was coming.

As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points.

Comment if you have any if you have any other tips to help others get today's badge to help out those having trouble. Also, feel free to ask questions if you need help and I will try to help you out.

No comments: