Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Nintendo Wii Video Clip: Pokemon Battle Revolution

I know I posted the screenshots a few weeks back, but now I have bought the game for myself. My brother even got his own version, so he does not have to steal mine like he had stolen my Pokemon Diamond, which I got back from him yesterday finally. Since I did not do a video clip with the rental because I was getting ready for vacation, I decided to do one now. Below is the link to the video clip of a Colosseum battle.

Pokemon Battle Revolution Video Clip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand what happened with Pokémon: BR. It had online which people like and Pokémon which people also like. Yet not a big seller?

wildcat1001 said...

Personally I agree that it is a great game, especially with the multiplayer online ability. I think the main thing that turns people away from wanting it is that it does not have a role playing mode like the Pokemon games for Gamecube had. Also, it does not have as many features as the Pokemon Stadiums for N64 had. While I am fine with it just having the Colosseum aspect, I do miss the mini game aspect that was part of the N64 games. I also thinks ome do not like that you cannot really do rental Pokemon and make your own team without having to sync with a DS.