Thursday, August 9, 2007

NES Screenshots: Flintstones: Flinstones: Rescue of Dino & Hoppy

This is an interesting classic game. It is somewhat frustrating to me, probably because I was trying to play with my keyboard instead of my actual NES. I kept having issues with jumping and attacking right. Overall I really did enjoy playing it though, as I have always loved the Flintstones. I like them so much I actually visited Bedrock City in South Dakota last week when I was driving from North Dakota to the airport in Denver to get a flight back to Chicago for a week at the Lake in Michigan. Yes, really I have been on quite a crazy vacation that started by going to Chicago, had a lot in between, and now I head back home to Tucson today from Chicago. Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the images.



No comments: