Monday, August 13, 2007

Gamecube Screenshots: Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix

I played this game again and this time I took screenshots of the second world. It was again easy to beat, but lots of fun. However, I am extremely confused with the workout mode. I figured out how to enter my information, but I have no idea how to get it to be calculating calories. It seems like it is supposed to calculate when you are in Story mode, but it always says zero in my profile when I go back. I totally gave up on it doing the calculating. It is still fun anyways and counting the calories burned is not a big deal to me, as I just usually go by minutes worked out anyways. The mini game feature is fun, though. You unlock the games by playing the specific ones in story mode. If you have multiple dance pads you can face off against others using this mode. Overall despite my frustration with the calorie thing I really love this game and will continue to play it regualrly. Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the images.





No comments: