Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

While I was on vacation my brother bought this game for himself. He let me come over and play a little of the beginning and take some screenshots. It is really an awesome game. You really feel part of the game and the wizarding world. I love how you are casting the spells using the Wiimote as your wand. Also, it is nice how the Nunchuck is used for controlling your movements through the game. Not to mention the graphics are amazingly realistic, although you can still tell they are a video game and not the real thing they are still by far the best in the Harry Potter series so far. I will probably try to get him to let me play some more some time, as I did not have enough time to get very far, however every part I played so far was pretty simple without being boring. Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the images.





No comments: