Sunday, August 5, 2007

NES Screenshots: Championship Bowling

I am still on vacation and will be until August 9th, but in the meantime I am going to try to update with some NES screenshots taken playing on the emulator. It is not as fun as playing the real thing, but it is all I got right now. Today I played Championship Bowling and took screenshots. It is not all that great. It does not give you the feel of really bowling at all. I guess it is hard to go backwards and play this type of game when the Wii obviously does it so much better. I do not think I would have ever really enjoyed it though, as I love real bowling and the only bowling video game I have ever enjoyed so far is the Wii Sports version. Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the images.







No comments: