Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gamecube Screenshots: Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix

I have wanted this game for a while and finally ordered it right before I went on vacation last month. Today was my first chance to play it. I really enjoyed playing the game. It was pretty easy to make it through the first World of levels, but it was entirely enjoyable. I will admit I still do not get all the timing right, but I was playing easy mode and never failed a level. I think it will be fun to try the mini games and the workout feature when I have time. I am especially interested in the workout feature because the main reason I got it was to do that with my mom as a fun way of exercise for her to do. While this game can be kind of expensive, I think it is entirely worth it. Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.





No comments: