Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wii U: Video Content Disappointment

Wii U: Video ContentClearly, I have not paid much attention to the preview or Wii U release news since the announcement back in September because I had no idea that I would not be able to enjoy Nintendo TVii, Hulu Plus, or Amazon Instant Video until some later update.  I am quite disappointed because the Nintendo TVii feature was the thing I was most excited about checking out.  I know it is a video game system and yeah I did get it more for gaming, but I really was interested in being able to watch the other stuff on my TV using the Wii U since Nintendo consoles are the only systems I own and only thing I hook up to my TV besides my DirecTV box.  What is more annoying is it has the icons on the Gamepad screen for the different video services and only Netflix is actually available right now.  At least the Nintendo TVii part does say it is coming in December, though.

Wii U: Video Content

No comments: