Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wii U: NintendoLand - Metroid Blast Deep-Space Shootout

Wii U: NintendoLand - Metroid Blast Deep-Space ShootoutMetroid Blast Deep-Space Shootout is not the kind of game I expected to like, but I was kind of surprised at how complicated I found it.  Yeah, I am one for simple controls and the whole having to use two joysticks moving the Gamepad and also use L and R buttons is just too much to try and get coordinated with.  I actually surprised myself in being able to beat the first level in the assault mission (only mode I could play on my own) on just my second try.

Wii U: NintendoLand - Metroid Blast Deep-Space Shootout
Overall this part of the NintendoLand game is just not for me, but I do like that it kind of gives you a warning it is for experts and I can appreciate that it provides the game with more variety and complexity to appeal to a wider range of gamers.  Also, I think it might not be so bad if I just got around to syncing a Wii Remote and tried playing it that way.

Wii U: NintendoLand - Metroid Blast Deep-Space Shootout


No comments: