Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wii U: NintendoLand - Octopus Dance Undersea Party Grooves

Wii U: NintendoLand - Octopus Dance Undersea Party GroovesOctopus Dance Undersea Party Grooves is a rhythm game.  Playing on the Gamepad you use the two joysticks to control the Miis arms to match what the guy does in 1, 2, 3 counts.  In the first few stages it just using the joysticks, but later it also involves jumping by shaking the Gamepad and tilting side to side for different positions.

Although, I sort of stunk at this game at first, I still found it somewhat addicting from the start.  After awhile I got better at it, although I still have barely able to get past stage 3 once.  I hear there are only 5 stages total, though, so I guess not that much more to work towards.

Wii U: NintendoLand - Octopus Dance Undersea Party Grooves

No comments: