Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wii U: NintendoLand - Captain Falcon's Twister Race Thrills, Twists, and Turns

Wii U: NintendoLand - Captain Falcon's Twister Race Thrills, Twists, and TurnsCaptain Falcon's Twister Race Thrills, Twists, and Turns is a racing mini game.  You turn the Gamepad side to die to control your racer through the courses.  Mostly, you look at the Gamepad screen, but when you go through tunnels only the TV screen shows you and the boosts.
Wii U: NintendoLand - Captain Falcon's Twister Race Thrills, Twists, and Turns

I have always loved racing, so this game was instantly one of my favorite parts of NintendoLand.  I guess I am also pretty decent at racing games, as the first time I tried it I beat all 12 areas and got a star for this mini game.  Of course, I can still do better, since I did only get a silver trophy.

Wii U: NintendoLand - Captain Falcon's Twister Race Thrills, Twists, and Turns



No comments: