Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nintendo 3DS Screenshots: Camera

The first built in software I checked out on my Nintendo 3DS is the Nintendo 3DS Camera. I was looking forward to this feature, but I am not entirely impressed with it. For some things it works good and looks cool as a 3D photo, but it does not work that great for everything. Also, you have to look at them on the 3DS or perhaps some other 3D capable device (?) to actually see it as anything more than a 3D image.

It is kind of fun for a little bit, but overall it is a sort of boring feature. Some might enjoy the slideshow aspect, though. The lack of grabbing my attention does not surprise me since I never use the camera software on my DSi, yet the camera utilization in other games/features is fun, especially for Face Raiders (review coming soon).

Click on the thumbnails below for a bigger version of the images including a few I took with the 3DS camera.


No comments: