Friday, August 7, 2009

Nintendo Wii Video Clips: Wii Sports Resort - Wakeboarding

Below are two videos of me playing wakeboarding on Wii Sports Resort. I think it gives a better idea of the one thing I do not like about this event, which is that the Mii character often ends up off screen making landing harder than it should be. I still like the wakeboarding, though. The second one of me doing Expert is kind of funny, as it was my first try and I ran into a lot of obstacles. Also, of interest is that I made a tripod for the video camera for the second one since I do not currently have a real tripod. At the bottom is a photo of the stack of DVDs, Harry Potter books, and a Pokemon guide I used to make the video camera high enough to do the video. Oh, and the real funny part in my opinion is that I now realize I did have an actual tripod, as I took my dad's on our trip this summer and it is in one of my bags I have not unpacked.








No comments: