Friday, August 14, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Wii Sports Resort - Golf

The seventh sport on Wii Sports Resort is Golf. This is one of the two sports that was kept from the original Wii Sports. I never really liked the golf part of Wii Sports, but then again I now think I never really gave it a fair chance. I took the plunge from the beginning on this one and choose 18 holes instead of just some partial of 3 holes or 9 holes. I actually surprised myself and enjoy playing the whole round of golf, except the last hole, which is where 10 of my above par points (17 total) came from. Anyways I think I will actually play golf on Wii Sports Resort and it will not be entirely ignored like it was on my original Wii Sports game. By the way I think the Motion Plus really enhances the accuracy of the swing.

Click the thumbnails below and see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: