Friday, August 7, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Wii Sports Resort - Wakeboarding

The second event on Wii Sports resort is Wakeboarding. I have longed for a wakeboarding game since I no longer could play the one I had for the PS1. Seriously my short term dabble in non-Nintendo systems ended with my missing only one game and it was a wakeboarding one. Now finally I have one to play again and it is even better because of the Wii motion controls. Graphics are better, but gameplay is even more simplistic with only the three levels, but then again it is just one event of 12 in the game. Overall I really like it even if the obstacles in Intermediate and even more so Expert get a little annoying. My only issue is the camera angle stinks with your Mii going out of view quite often, which makes preparing for landing and landing harder than it actually is.

Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: