Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Wii Sports Resort - General

I bought Wii Sports Resort the day it came out, but I did not get home from my summer trip until a few days ago. Today I finally got to play it and boy am I happy I bought it and another Wii Motion Plus, so that I can also enjoy it with my brother. One of the main things I love is that it has Bowling because my copy of Wii Sports is kept at my mom's apartment for use with our Wii there that came used without Wii Sports. Now I can finally have something to play Bowling at my house again along with a lot more.

This post is just about the general start up and menu for Wii Sports Resort. I am going to do posts of screenshots and video of each sport in the game over the next two weeks or so starting with the first sport (Swordplay) tomorrow. The general part is interesting in that it begins with a video on how to attach the Wii Motion Plus to the Wii Remote and take it off. The intro before you get to the menu of skydiving down to the island that is the scenery for Wii Sports Resort.

Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: