Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: New Everybody Votes Polls and Results August 25, 2009



The newest National poll results are in for Which do you deem to be a greater achievement? The majority (55.6%) said A team-sport win. The gender breakdown was 55.7% of males and 55.4% of females saying A team-sport win. The National Prediction Accuracy was 54.8%.

Did you vote with the majority? Was your prediction correct?



The newest National poll is Have you ever tried to use the Force like Luke Skywalker? I'll never admit it! or Okay, I admit it. How about no, I really never have. I never have been much into Star Wars other than the pod racing video game on the N64, which by the way inspired one of my birthday cakes one year. Anyways, what is up with all these Star wars polls. I think at least 3 of the last 6 were about Star Wars.

What is your answer to this poll and what do you predict will be the most popular?

No comments: