Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: New Everybody Votes Polls and Results August 20, 2009



The newest National poll results are in for What order should everyone watch the Star Wars franchise? The majority (60.8%) said I, II, III, IV, V, VI. The gender breakdown was 60.2% of males and 62% of females saying I, II, III, IV, V, VI. The National Prediction Accuracy was 60.1%.

Did you vote with the majority? Was your prediction correct?



The newest National poll is If you could speak to any country's leader, which topic would you prefer to discuss? Country-specific issues or global issues. I voted for country-specific issues because I think you have to get your own country in order before messing with others problems and in turn you do end up dealing with some global issues because they are also issues of your own country at times. I am predicting most will vote the same.

What is your answer to this poll and what do you predict will be the most popular?

No comments: