Tuesday, April 30, 2024

My InboxDollars Game Offer Experience: Words with Friends 2

I downloaded Words with Friends 2 on Android as an offer on InboxDollars (referral link) to play and earn points to redeem for gift cards or Paypal (mostly I do this). The offer could also have been done on iPhone or iPad, but I prefer to do these games on a cheap Android I got just for doing game offers so I can play them and still be able to use my iPhone as usual.

I barely got this done on the 3rd day, but I stupidly barely played the first day despite downloading it in the morning. The ads after every single move were annoying, but I did notice the more I played the more they became ones I could just click out of right away. However, the ads did cause the app to freeze and require a force quite probably at least once every 50 moves. It is a grind, but it was at least something easily done while watching TV (or waiting for my turn in a Wingspan game).

Offer Goals (Must complete within 3 days of downloading)

  • Steady 1 - 25 Moves: $0.25 (Completed on Day 1)
  • Steady 2 - 100 Moves: $1 (Completed on Day 2)
  • Steady 3 - 200 Moves: $1.50 (Completed on Day 2)
  • Steady 4 - 300 Moves: $2.50 (Completed on Day 3)
  • Steady 5 - 400 Moves: $2.50 (Completed on Day 3)
  • Steady 6 - 500 Moves: $4 (Completed on Day 3)
  • Steady 7 - 600 Moves: $8 (Completed on Day 3)
  • Purchase: $2 (did not do this)

General Tips


I found the best way to keep making moves was to start new games when I no longer had any next moves in the current games. There is a max of how many games you can have at once, so when I maxed them, I would go Resign in the longest opened games and begin starting more new games.

No comments: