Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dreamworks Super Star Kartz for Nintendo 3DS

Kart racing games have pretty much always been my favorites to play.  Of course, nothing beats Mario Kart, but I still like trying out other kart racing games for a change of scenery.  Thus, I just had to give Dreamworks Super Star Kartz a shot.

I like that you can be Skipper from the Madagascar series, but other than that this game was not enjoyable.  First of all, it seemed like I had played it before, which I believe may be due to playing other Dreamworks racing games like Shrek Smash 'n' Crash and Madagascar Kartz.  Secondly, the 3D part is absolutely horrible.

Bottom line not worth it if you have played other Dreamworks brand kart racing games unless you really want more of the same and even then go with another version such as the slightly cheaper regular DS version.


No comments: