Saturday, September 7, 2013

Nintendo Wii U: Disney Infinity - Combining User Control and C.H.R.O.M.E. Power Discs

Tron User Control DiscToday I picked up the new Toys R Us exclusive Tron User Control disc and accidentally discovered that it created a special C.H.R.O.M.E.s Grappling Hook boost that improves pick up radius when combined with the C.H.R.O.M.E.'s Amour Shield.  I knew that there were some special combinations of circle discs, but mostly just did not pay attention to them.  When I placed the Tron one on my base, I had left the C.H.R.O.M.E.'s Armour Shield one sitting right next to the base and it ended up slightly under it.  Thus, it ended up for a few seconds picking it up as if I had placed it on the base with my character when I was checking out what the Tron User Control disc looked like in the game.  Most of the circle disc bonuses and boosts do not seem to be all that necessary, but the Grappling Hook improving pick up radius is the first one that I actually really find useful.

No comments: