Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: National Geographic Challenge

National Geographic Challenge for WiiWhen I rented National Geographic Challenge I expected a game with animal and nature questions, as that is what the Gamefly description said.  It turns out the description was really for the National Geographic Quiz! Wild Life game.  The National Geographic Challenge game is more about geography, which actually made me like the game more because I like geography while I am barely interested in animals.
National Geographic Challenge for Wii
Overall I really enjoyed playing the National Geographic Challenge trivia.  I found the questions quite challenging even on easy.  I do not mind a challenge with trivia games, but I can see this as too frustrating for those not at all familiar with geography because even though I know a good amount of geography trivia I did not know most of the answers.  It is great for learning and those that like a challenge, though.

The game also has puzzles like jigsaw, square, and slider, but I did not check them out because it just did not interest me to play that kind of puzzle game on a console.

No comments: