Friday, July 13, 2012

Kongregate Badge of the Day: Darwin Award

The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Friday, July 13, 2012 is the Darwin Award badge.  This is an easy rated badge for the game Pandemic 2. To get the badge you need to earn 50 evolution points in realistic mode.  For getting this Badge of the Day you get 6 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points (11 if you are a KongPlus Member).

I already had this badge before today and when I went to the game today it did not show the standard badge of day point reward, but just the regular original getting the badge as regular.  Anyways, I still got my bonus points.

As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points.

Comment if you have any other tips to help others get today's badge and help out those having trouble. Also, feel free to ask questions if you need help and I will try to help you out.

No comments: