Friday, January 13, 2012

Kongregate Badge of the Day: Teacher's Pet

The Kongregate Badge of the Day for Friday, January 13, 2012 is the Teacher's Pet badge.  This is an Medium rated badge for the game My Pet Protector. To get the badge you need to get 500 total skill points by the time your apprentice turns 18.  For getting this Badge of the Day you get 17 Gamestop PowerUp Reward Points (32 if you are a KongPlus Member).

I failed on my first try, but on my second try I did it before my apprentice turned 17.  I made my apprentice a worker and choose training bonus at start.  I focused on the Stablehand work until I could do the Fortune Teller Work.  For the studying I focused on all to level 2 then on strategy to level 3.

As always if you already have the badge, just go to the game and you will be awarded the extra points.

Comment if you have any other tips to help others get today's badge and help out those having trouble. Also, feel free to ask questions if you need help and I will try to help you out.

No comments: