Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nintendo 3DS Screenshots: Mii Maker

After checking out the Nintendo 3DS Camera, I decided to set up my Mii character on my 3DS. I like the feature of it taking a picture of you and matching your character to your photo. However, there is a major lag in moving the camera and the image it sees showing up on the screen. This made it take a while to get it lined up to take the photo of me as I wanted it. It might be easier to just build the Mii from scratch, but I much preferred the results of it building it for me.

I love that the Miis are now on the portable system and not just the Wii, as the games that utilize them make them even more fun.



One cool feature of the Mii Maker on the 3DS is that you can scan QR codes or make QR codes for your friends to get your Mii design. This is a great way to get Miis that others have made that look like famous characters, etc. Check out this site for some characters to scan and add to your 3DS including Powerpuff Girls and 3DS. Also, Nintendo has the codes for the Nintendo Top Brass here. I am sure more will pop up on the Internet the more time people have to play with the Mii Maker on the 3DS.

Click on the thumbnails below for larger versions of the screenshots.



No comments: