Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nintendo DS Screenshots: LEGO Harry Potter

I rented LEGO Harry Potter for the DS for about a month. I only spent about two actual weeks playing it daily, but I really loved it. I played through it just once, but I would have played it more to try to get all the extras and get closer to 100% complete if I did not end up with the Wii version as a rental. The DS version was a lot of fun and not too challenging. It is different than the console versions, but in my opinion it is for the better, although it is very similar to the set up for LEGO Indiana Jones and Star Wars.

I have not been much into Harry Potter games since the early ones (I played through almost all the versions of the Sorcerer's Stone on different systems years ago), but this one got my interest and kept it throughout. I liked that it was not too hard. It was simple in that enemies were not too hard and if you die you just respawn right there usually. It is not exactly easy, though, as there are still some challenges more in the puzzle solving way.

Overall it is a lot of fun to play the game. The cut scenes are also funny as I have come to expect from LEGO.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.


No comments: