Friday, May 22, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Marble Saga Kororinpa

Marble Saga Kororinpa is a fun marble guiding maze game just like it predecessor Kororinpa Marble Madness. This new version adds balance board capability, but the scenery of the levels does not seem as entertaining. I guess they are more complex and such, but for some reason I like the looks of the simpler ones in Kororinpa Marble Madness. This does offer some new challenges and was a worth rental, but I was disappointed in the balance board controls not being very responsive. I expected it to be similar to the balance marble game on Wii Fit, but the control with the balance board is not responsive like the Wii Fit game for this marble game. If you like the first or have not tried the first, then you might still enjoy this game, but I definitely recommend renting because I personally expected it to be better and was somewhat disapointed.

Click the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



No comments: