Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nintendo Wii Screenshots: Gold's Gym Cardio Workout

Gold's Gym Cardio Workout is a boxing workout game. It is kind of like the rhythmic boxing part of Wii Fit, except it does not use the balance board. The balance board does work with some of the exercises, but it does not seem to be usable for the boxing workouts. One of the nice things, though, is that you can use one Wii remote with a nunchuck or two Wii remotes. The two remotes option is nice for a more cordless experience. I have not been able to actually try that option, as I only have one Wii remote at my house, but I can imagine it to be a good option since I know that sometimes the nunchuck cord gets in the way in fast action games like this perhaps gets at higher levels. Overall I found it to be a little slim on content, especially in its supposed Wii balance board compatibility, but it still is a good game for those that like the rhythmic boxing on Wii Fit like I do.

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the screenshots.



1 comment:

Ελλάδα said...

I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and have cross-trained in boxing, Muay Thai, and other martial arts. Since getting married and having two kids, I have had little time to do anything even closely related to exercise, much less martial arts. From an exercise as well as a martial arts training perspective, this game is incredibly fun and effective, particularly for those who have limited time and resources.